Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Indian Princess

I absolutely love embracing the Indian Culture. I feel the culture is so beautiful with all the jewels.  Today was the first day my two year old got into the jewelry.  Grandma (Dadi) gave her some bangles and anklets and boy did she have a BLAST! Modeling them off and having a ball playing with it. I am SO glad to have captured her precious smile when Grandma handed them over to her.  We are lucky to have our Grandparents around to pass on these lovely traditions.  It was really neat to see her dive into the indian culture. I was even able to capture her showing her baby sister her new jewels.
Here are a few shots from our shoot today.  These were all shot with my 50mm lense on manual mode.








1 comment:

  1. I love these photos so much! My own daughter was thrilled when I found her some tiny bangles at an Indian shop here. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete