Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 3: Clouds

Of course on the day I have to take pictures of clouds I go outside to a completely clear sky, when the past wk all we've seen is clouds & rain.  Day 3 became a huge challenge for me as a newbie photographer. How do I capture the clouds? After brainstorming for a bit I realized that my daughters blanket on her bed was FULL of clouds. What a perfect item to use for my challenge. This blanket has years of meaning to it. My mom had made it for my brother when he was born(25 years ago). She hand stitched it all on her own. She then past it down to Nerina which now my youngest 3 month old Milana will use. Its so special. Its also super comfy and just the cutest thing you've ever seen. My daughter loves her CLOUD blanket.  I am glad we were able to complete today's challenge.  She was the perfect model, closing her eyes whenever I told her to(luckily the sun was shining in her face so she had to keep them shut).  She also thought mommy was crazy when I told her "Nerina we are going to sleep outside on the grass this morning". I'm so glad I am taking part in the 30 day challenge, looking forward to the upcoming ones. :)

This is my Day 3 photo for the 30 Day Photo Challenge.

Day 3: Clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment